So does the top become an air foil of sorts when down?
it's definitely not for everyone, but i don't mind the attention it gets from chicks [img]wink.gif[/img]
obviously its made to have the top down, but top up is just so you can put it down, not to look good [img]wink.gif[/img]
But to me there's something about driving a convertible that makes you think life is good, no matter how many bombs may be going off around you... it's a nice distraction [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Joranthalus ]</font>
So does the top become an air foil of sorts when down?
that's pretty nice, for a Volvo. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Volvo???
You crazy Kanuck.... It's a Saturn. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, Volvo decided to just throw that whole "box" design thing out the window this time [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
that's pretty nice, for a Volvo. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's a huge fucking spoiler, like telling someone who killed dubbledorf but huge-r...Originally posted by Andyman:
So does the top become an air foil of sorts when down?
Actually... if VW and Saturn got together to make a car, it would probably look like this.
Now THAT is a huge fucking spoiler. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I don't get it...
I mean, I get the rings, but what's with the ugly paint?
I like the colour (on Jor's, not Bai's german-homo-planetmobile) but, blech... stilll, it's a convertible bug [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Saturn... get it? t'make me kick your ass [img]mad.gif[/img]Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
I don't get it...
I mean, I get the rings, but what's with the ugly paint?
Bookmarks